If you want my advice・・・
1. A fool’s bolt is soon shot.
2. A fool and his money are soon parted.
3. A fault confessed is half redressed.
4. A faint heart will never win a fair lady.
5. A drowning man will catch at a straw.
6. A disease known is half cured.
7. A creaking gate hangs long on its
8. A contented mind is a perpetual feast.
9. A constant guest is never welcome.
10. A cherry year, a merry year; a plum
year, a dumb year.
11. A change is as good as a rest.
12. A little learning is a dangerous thing.
13. A bad penny always comes back.
14. A bad workman always blames his
15. A bargain is a bargain.
16. A bellowing cow soon forgets her calf.
17. A bird in the hand is worth two in the
18. A burnt child dreads the fire.
19. A cat has nine lives.
20. A chain is no stronger than its weakest
As long as I live,
Life goes on,