Listen to me,
I will give you some pieces of advice,
1. A bargain is a bargain.
2. Be just before you are generous.
3. Catch the bear before you sell its skin.
4. Delay in love is dangerous.
5. East or west, home’s best
6. Faint heart never won fair lady.
7. Give a thief enough rope and he’ll
8. Happy is the country that has no
9. If wishes were horses, beggars would
10. Jouk and let the jaw gae by.
11. Keep thy feet dry, thy mouth moist.
12. Laugh, and the world laughs with
you; Weep, and you weep alone.
13. Man proposes; God disposes.
14. Never do things by halves.
15. Old birds are not caught with chafr.
16. Physician, heal thyself.
17. Quick returns make rich merchants.
18. Rats leave a sinking ship.
19. Save me from my friends.
20. Talk of the devil, and he is sure to
21. Uneasy lies the head that wears a
22. Variety is charrning.
23. Wanton kisses are keys of sin.
24. You can have no more of a cat but
25. Zeal, when it is a virtue, is a
Just take good care of yourself!