Listen to me,
I will give you some pieces of advice,
1. A bad penny always comes back.
2. Bad news travels fast.
3. Care killed the cat.
4. Death is the grand leveller.
5. East is East and West is West and
never the twain shall meet.
6. Facts arc stubborn things.
7. Genius is an infinite capacity for
8. Half a loaf is better than no bread.
9. If the blind lead the blind, both shall
fall into the ditch.
10. Jack would be a gentleman.
11. Keep no more cats than will catch
12. Lad’s love is a busk of broom,
hot awhile and soon done.
13. Make hay while the sun shines.
14. Necessity is the mother of
15. Of soup and love, the first is the
16. People who live in glass houses
shouldn’t throw stones.
17. Quey calves are dear veal.
18. Raise no more devils than you are
able to lay.
19. Salt water cures love.
20. Take things as they come.
21. Under a ragged coat lies wisdom.
22. Valour can do (but) littie without
23. Walnuts and pears you plant for
24. Yielding is sometimes the best way
25. Zeal without knowledge is a
Just take good care of yourself!